BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 13, 2009

my New SkooL(Wesley Methothist Klang)

@ my 1st few dayz in Methothist wuz quite FUN!!!,i oso made alot of new frenzz lyk...Jia Thong,Jia Xiong,William,Wai Kit,Roshan,Wei Jie,Hong Sherm,Chooi Ee,Yuen Nee,Su Hui,Kit Cheng,Alicia,Yen Fang,Angie,Deborah & many many more.....actually i wuz quite scard on my 1st day...den i din realize tis skool..every1 wuz so friendly..some even WILD!!!!haha..anywayz..my 1st 2 dayz, i think tis skool wuz quite ok..den anoder 2dayz l8er i oni realize tis skool wuz vry gooooood...includin da teachers..dey reli try their best 2 teach us & get us 2 da TOP!!!but sum teacher wud lyk 2 compare da WMS Klang & WMS KL...man tats annoying...well..deres tis boy in my class called Armadeep...man he tries 2 hard 2 be funi...well maybe sumtimes his a lil' funi..but alot of ppl dun reli lyk him..(includin me)...my god his so annoying...[maybe i shud stop now,i dun 1 2 hurt him]...But wen i wuz a new student tat time la...my god..dey treat me so nice...especially Jia Thong,William & Wai Kit....these 3 guyz r 1 of da nicest ppl i met...i reli lyk 2 play wit these 3 especially wit Jia Thong..haha but his vry fun & funny..he orr oso handsome & cute...if i were a gurl(not sayin' i am..)i will totally d8 him...lol..but i'm not gay..hehe..well things r gonna get vry interesting in Wesley Methothist Klang...LOL!!!!

2 comments:

BratzMe =] said...

Haha..Gud For U..! xD

♫ Summer Dream ♫ said...

seems u are more happy than I though ^^
anyway don't forget of us : )