BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 9, 2009

My Memories.

i'm so touched tat wat every1 worte abt me in their bloggiezzz..& Yes!!i'm gonna miss all of ya'll..time reli reli flies 1nce u hef FUN!!!haizz...it started wen i wuz in form 1...i noe sum ppl adi..lyk:Samantha,Juliana,Yen San,Ee Xin,Zhen Rong,Kai Lin,Raja,Robert,Jun Yuan,Zi Wei,Jason,How Chun,John Lim & Ng,Ryan Poon,Lwin,Pow Yin,Wen Xiu,Chiu Yong,Shen,Vanese,Wei Ting,Esther,Alif,Sola,Suziana,Shawn,Azman,Farhan,Sherilynn,Dhivyia,Yong Yi,Wei Yee,Jessica,Siang Wan,Siong Fai,Fook Chong,Tze how,Elaine & Thasneem all of these ppl r da same age as i am,& i remember tat on my 1st few wks in BU2 i adi noe all of these ppl...




Now moving on 2 Form 2..tis wuz 1 of da fun yrz i had...wow...tis da yr us frenzz became a FAMILY!!!!includin' Samantha,Yen San,Juilana,Ee Xin,Wei Ting,Esther,Sherilynn,Jessica,Lwin,Timothy & Raja...i oso got sum new frenzz wen i wuz in Form 2 includin:Vicki,Si-Hui,Pui Leng,Winnie,Tsie Shuen,Erin,Yanti,Liza,Fatin,Ryan Lee,Rahan,Abu,Syufa,Pravin,Danny,King Wei,Samuel,Meng Tau,Kai Sien,Syahira,Puteri,Cindy,Shee Mei,Kelly & Rina & wow..these frenzz reli noe hw 2 hef FUN!!!!wen on merentas desa 2008..i fell in2 a drain & tats whr da new family came along...Vicki pittied me wen my leg wuz BUSTED open..she asked me am i okay..she even asked me wat placed i got...wen i said 6..she wuz so shocked..u shud c da reaction of er face...PRICELESS!!!den Shee Mei & Kelly cracked sum funi jokes 2 make me laugh..haha..since den v tok tok tok tok...so slowly v became frenzz...den frm frenzzz..2 best frenzz...best frenzz 2 a new FAMILY!!!!Vicki my new Big Sis...Kelly my new cousin...& Shee Mei my new lil' sis...WOOOO!!!!


1 yr l8er 2009 i wuz in Form 3...i've made 1 new Friend..Shazrin cuz she wuz a new student in my class....i'm reli impressed wit her cuz on her 1st day she adi got alot of frenzz...lol..so slow v tok tok tok..unteil becum 2 close frenzz...haha...den alot of ppl wud lyk start 2 tok adi lo..den slowly slow anoder new buch of FAMILIESSS!!!!..haha...Sola & Alif my new stepbrothers...Yanti,Shazrin,Liza & Fatin my new cousins...Sofea my new sister...Danny my new brother...Kai Lin,Zhen Rong,Jun Yuan,Robert,John Lim & Ng,Ryan Lee & Poon & Daniel my new uncles...& Finally Shawn & Farhan my new step uncles..HAHA...LOL!!!...
ah..sweet sweet memories..

1 comments:

BratzMe =] said...

Weird Way To Meet Frens..xD But..Funni.. =D