BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ben-Ee vs Ben Jing

2day i'm so pissed off wat my bro did 2 me...my god...wen da alarm wake me up...URGHHH!!!!my bro Ben Jing go & punch my face wen i woke up..juz becuz i wan3rd 2 wake up 1stt....damn wat la him..haizz...wen i went down he pushed me off da stairs..thank god i din fall...so all a sudden my mom came out of da room & said wat happen...my STUPID LIL' BRO told my mom tat i pushed him den my mom scolded me lyk hell...den my bro still dere laughin'..so i juz ept quiet..wen i juz sat down on da sofa...he called me a STUPID F***KER!!!he told me 2 get da hell of his way..my god...den he called me 2 had a 1 on 1 contest wit him @ basketball he said if he win..i hef 2 gif him everythin' i hef....if i win...he'll gif me all his money(WOW!!!) & bonus he won't tell on me 4eva...


In the end i WON!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!! but my bro wuz so angry tat he din win.....so i wuz lyk haizzz....but he din kept his promise..he said..i got say lyk tat meh???hu ask u 2 be so stupid 2 believe me....den he slapped me...so he faster run home..& quickly told my dad....so my dad wuz lyk scoldin' me...lol...haizz...


after tat...he kept on callin me stupid & hit my head & punched my face..so..THATS THE LAST TIME!!!!i scolded & scolded him until he cried i told him tat he make up stories or simply talk again his so dead....budden..he laughed so wen i turned around..he KICKED ME!!!me & him were lyk fightin..fightin..fightin..the fight ended abt 15 minuites wen my bro lost & he gave up..lol...this is so similar 2 WWE my bro wuz so angry tat he lost anoder contest wit me...so he juz walked away...be4 he left..i told him if u simply tell again...lol...be4 i cud finish my stence he said..i wont...lol....haha....funi brawl...tis duzzunt means is the end of Ben-Ee vs Ben Jing....deres alot of tat in da future...HAHA!!!.

1 comments:

BratzMe =] said...

Lol..Ur Bro Dam Bad La Wei..So Sry For U..D;