BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fancy Pants...25/2/09

few dayz ago(25/2/09) was Jia Thong's birthday...Happy Birthday bronow it all stars wit....he wuz l8 4 skool...haha....Birthday Boy is l8...wen he walkin' his way 2 da class...Yen Fang went out 2 be a spy....den wen Jia Thong cum in..HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIA THONG!!!!!!!WWooooo...he wuz so happy...haha...den after tat v went 4 science...YAY!!!!TIME 4 REPRODUCTION!!!!!!OOOOOHHHH......YEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!den wen v go 2 lab..Mrs.Bala started 2 teach reproduction...every1 so concentrated..haha..den all a sudden...sum1 came in & said time 4 injection...haha...Mrs.Bala all a sudden said....WAT THE HELL!!!!!!......da whole class laugh..laugh..laugh.....den i said Jia Thong is gonna get his presnt...in a pain way!!!!huhuhahaha...lol...so me,Wai Kit & Armadeep no nid 2 inject becuz all of us injected in our old skool...so me & Wai Kit went 2 da injection room....woohoo...but duno whr did Deepy go...so juz ignore him la...anywayz v saw alot of ppl got injected den it wuz Kit Cheng's(KFC) turn...den da nurse checked her arm...den wen da nurse keep lookin @ her arm duno why...den i go & said..."KFC your featherz r blockin da nurse" da whole room lauged lyk hell...HAHAHA!!!...den wen v go bak 2 science lab..Sophia fainted...den da doctor cam in 2 check on her condition...da doctor told us not 2 skip breakfast...feel better Sophia....

den tis is whr it all happened...

so v go bak 2 class adi...Connie call me help take her chair...cuz i'm her KAKAK!!!!Lol...den wen i put down da chair...all a sudden my pants DROPPED!!!!!i said.."WOOW!!!!!"da whole class laugh. & laugh....lol....so i juz laugh along..HAHAHAHA!!!!den da nx door teacher came in & call us 2 shut up.....den our maths teacher,Mrs.Anitha scolded us...den she oso aske y r v laughin...den Roshan said"Ben-Ee's pants dropped"den Mrs.Anitha oso saterted laughin...haha...HAHAHAHA....so wenever i nid 2 stand up or walk i nid 2 hold my pants....HAHA!!!!...after tat it wuz time 4 cucuriculums...den Mrs.Komathi take us 2 museum...den she oso noe wat happened 2 my pants den she oso laughed...she went 2 help me buy a pin 2 clip my pants..thx teacher....den da pin rosak...HAHA!!!!so den v walk & walk...Yuan Nee,Angie,Sophia,Debbie,Jia Thong & William laugh laugh laugh..cuz i'm still holdin' my pants & walk...den Angie asked me wat happened 2 my pants...den i told her....haha...she & Yuan Nee laugh even more....haha....After da whole museum thingy...it wuz rainin' so every1 start runnin' so i did a move tat is similar 2 Spongebob Squarepants.....hold my pants & JUMP!!!!haha....every1 stare & laughed @ me...lol....it's my oni choice..if i run my pants 4 sure dropla....& summore tis time on da road...HAHA!!!!!

LOL!!!!i hope my pants will drop on occassional time oni....HAHA!!!!

3 comments:

BratzMe =] said...

Lol..Ur Pants Oways Drop D..At BU2 Oso..xD

'- âLLAñ cHUâ -' said...

i know the reason, size 32 n waist 30.. hahaxxx

'- âLLAñ cHUâ -' said...

btw, my birthday is so unforgettable yea... hahaxx...