BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Curve....

yesterday went 2 subang 2 fetch Steen 2 The Curve..so wen he came up da car...he so polite chat wit y aunty..haha.....den anywayzzz...wen v reach the Curve..my aunty dropped us..thx aunty...so me & Steen went 2 buy movie tickets @ Cineleisure...v bought Hannah Montana Movie....

so after buyin tickets...me & Steen walked here & dere...lol..den v went 2 Ikano 2 eat breakfast...i ate a Coney Dog...lol..Steen & me shared french fries lo....so after eatin'...v walked upstairs...den i saw sumthin REALLY REALLY CUTE!!!!!..i just had 2 buy it...so i bought it...but not 4 me...it's 4 sum1 special...okla..tat sum1 specia(as mentioned in da blog be4 tis 1) is Sheryl....so anywayzz....abt 12:50...Li Jen & Hillary(new friend 4 me & Steen) came adi..Li Jen introduced Hllary 2 me & Steen....so shake hand lo..lol...after tat..i wuz lyk walkin reli reli fast...Li Jen asked me 2 chill....lol..(movie starting mah).....so anywayzz...v went 2 buy popcorn...den v went in 2 da cinema & watch Hannah Montan:The Movie...while watchin..me & Steen keep passin' da popcorn 2 eachother...LOL!!!!..2 big...can't finish...but drink can finish..lol.....anywayzz...the movie vry vry AWESOME leh...srsly u all shud watch it.....(i wish i can watch it again)....anywayzz after da movie v all went 4 lunch @ Kenny Rodgers...me & Steen shared 100 Plus...Hillary & Li Jen shared a spagghetti...WOW!!!Li Jen oso ate a muffin...(big belly)....lol....so after tat v went bak 2 cineleisure 2 help Hillary find her magazine she 1ted 2 buy....after tat v walk here walk dere...lookin @ clothes....den after tat bought a cap 4 Sheryl's dad...cuz yesterday wuz his birthday...(HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR.CHOW!!!).....den after tat v all hef 2 go bak adi....haizzz...took pics wit eachother...& hugged....den i nid 2 send Steen bak..haha....anywayzz...tat wuz an AWESOME DAY!!!!

0 comments: