BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 18, 2009

SICK OF IT!!!!!!

this is da LAST Straw...i have had it enuf of him....hu m i tokin abt???i'm tokin abt my STUPID LITLLE BAST**RD brother SIAH BEN JING!!!!!!!!OMG..!!!!!he always lie 2 my frenzzz...say all my bad stuff....it's bad enuf he lyks 2 embarass me infront of my frenzzzz..but NOW!!!!!his tryin 2 turn my frenzz against me.....i reli can't stand him anymore!!!!i'm juz gonna XPLODE!!!!!!now wat ever i ask Jia Thong anythin he won't tell me....i feel vry sad..tat v use 2 tell eachother secrets...den all a sudden will end up lyk tis....anwayzz...@ home he treats me lyk a pice of CRAP!!!!!he keeps callin' me names lyk if i say sumthin rong..he'll say me tok SH*T!!!!!den if i dunno wat happen he'll say "call u STUPID is reli STUPID!!!!"haizz...i reli wish tat he can treat me nicer...but i'll hef 2 face it..cuz lyk it or not..his still my brother...

0 comments: