BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 16, 2009

1U....lolzzz...

2day went 2 1u...i woke up den call Timothy 2 wake up cuz i'm his alarm....LOL!!!!den after tat my mom fetch me 2 Timothy's hse 2 pick him up...(tx mom)..den after tat...me & Tim go shopping lo..i bought a black colour(my fav color)T-shirt @ "Wild Channel".....den Tim bought a "Converse" bag....den after tat..v went 2 da bench & sat down...den all a sudden i saw my form 2 classmate..Lathif.....den he said hi 2 me...den high-5ed me..den say byebye 2 me..lol....ddunno whr he wonder off 2.....den me & Tim went 2 da game shop 2 c gamezz....den Lwin cum adi...so v juz tok lo....lol...den after tat...me,Tim & Lwin went 2 U-Bowl & play snooker...after a few rounds...Samantha & her cousin Mun Yee came 2 find us...den dey ask us 1 2 eat anot...but dey all say not sure...haha....LOL!!!!!so...Samantha & Mun Yee duno go whr adi lo.....all a sudden....Joel cum adi...den wen he wuz tokin 2 Lwin....all a sudden he ask us 1 2 eat anot..haha...den still same answer...DUNNO!!!!haha...den l8er v go arcade & play.....haizzz...2day din play da basketball @ arcade.....but i play driving wit Lwin,Joel & Tim lo....den after driving...Joel went 2 play da candy machine....budden he 1 2 win da GRAND PRIZE!!!!!da 2 cute plush toys wit a SNICKER chocolate bar....lol...Lwin & Tim duno go whr adi lo...so juz abandon me & Joel....haha.....few rounds l8er Joel got addicted 2 da machine so he 1 3rd 2 win da GRAND PRIZE so badly..but in the end all is candy cum out oni...lol...den he gif up!!!haha.....he spent RM30 juz 4 candy!!!!!i mean hu spents RM30 juz 4 candy!!!!den Shen & John Lim came adi den dey all laugh tat Joel spent RM30 4 candy....lol....after tat...v juz walked around lo....den i saw my primary skool fren Hsien Jern & Barnabas...lol....dey ask me y all a sudden turn so handsome 1....LOL!!!!!anywayzz....after tat weird chat i juz say nye 2 both of dem lo...den v went 2 watch movie called "Race To Witch Mountain"which stars my favourite former wrestler Dwayne"The Rock"Johnson...

after da movie....Samantha & Mun Yee go bak adi lo....(bye galz)..den Joel oso go bak....(bye bro)...den left me,Tim,Lwin,Shen & John lo...den v seper8 4 awhile....lol...duno whr eachother go.....den wen i go la....den 1 bunch of gurlz call me...dey ask me hw m i...my number...& dey say wenever dey go out 1 2 call me....den i say okla...but alljuz hef 1 problem...do i even noe dem...LOL!!!!!!after tat....my fav driver Uncle Ahmad came frm KL juz 2 pick me up 2 go home...thx Uncle Ahmad...he oso nid 2 fetch Tim & John home...so thx again Uncle Ahmad...den after tat....all balik liao lo...

THE END!!!!...LOL!!!!

5 comments:

'- âLLAñ cHUâ -' said...

nice or not?? i mean the movie..

Lwin Loke said...

joel xiao jorr..
=.=
disappointed of him.
=))

BratzMe =] said...

Lols..So ngam i watch dat movie oso! It ROX! =D

BratzMe =] said...

U've Been Tagged.

Anonymous said...

aiya... munyee not my cousin larh -.-
she's my best fren :)